Media Creative Aptitude Test (MCAT) is India's first national-level test that assesses student's ability, knowledge, sharpness, and focuses on their skill-based education & development. It encourages youth towards skill-oriented training programs for their bright future. Along with a promising career, MCAT empowers students with the skills for their better career prospects in the Industry by allowing them to showcase their talent through their expertise.
- Media Creative Aptitude Test is open for all the skilled enthusiasts . Applicants will be asked to submit their birth proof.
- Once you will land on the Media Creative Aptitude Test website, you will have to pick one sub sector in which you wish to apply for the scholarship.
- By applying for the Media Creative Aptitude Test applicants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, and complete.
- There will be some details that we might require to be filled in the Media Creative Aptitude Test registration form such as participants Name, Date Of Birth(DOB), State/city, Residential address details, Email address details, Gender & Mobile Number, Aadhaar Card Number (might be) and sub sector applicant wants to apply for. Some of them might be mandatory and unskippable.
- Entry to the Media Creative Aptitude Test may only be made through the applicable method(s) indicated in the Test information. The following terms & conditions will apply where the method is indicated as being available in the Media Creative Aptitude Test. Applicants pay a registration fee, they must have the permission of the bill payer before test ; otherwise, the application will be invalid.
- The applicants are required to follow the instructions as indicated on the Media Creative Aptitude Test website. Entrants will receive a message confirming entry to the test including a login ID & Password.
- You may not share your account login credentials with anyone else. You are responsible for what happens with your account and Media Creative Aptitude Test will not intervene in disputes between participants who have shared account login credentials.
- They may be required to supply their name, email address, contact/telephone number or any other details. In the event that applicants are required to pay online, they will need to use the relevant payment service indicated in the Test information and may need to open an account and register to pay for online entry.
- Online entry costs will be as indicated on the Media Creative Aptitude Test website. Applicants must read and accept the terms and conditions relating to the online application pay service before proceeding.
- Application which are incomplete, incorrect, , incomprehensible, or not received by Media Creative Aptitude Test will be void.
- Media Creative Aptitude Test will not be liable to reimburse expenses incurred in the process of registration for the Test where Media Creative Aptitude Test decides in its sole discretion that an applicant is eligible for a refund, eligibility for refunds will be notified to relevant applicants.
- Media Creative Aptitude Test the right to refuse to refund any messages where it suspects dishonest or fraudulent conduct on the sender’s part or where the applicant has not complied with the rules of the Test.
- The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the Test’s information. Any entries received after the closing of the competition will be invalid unless there is an information of registration date extension.
- Media Creative Aptitude Test cannot promise that the services relating to the Test will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. These test may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of Media Creative Aptitude Test and it will not be liable if all or any part of the service relating to the test is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
- The Scholarship criteria is mentioned s Media Creative Aptitude Test information.
- Any applicant who attempts to enter the Media Creative Aptitude Test in a manner, in which Test's determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature and is unfair to other applicants may be removed from the Media Creative Aptitude Test’s sole discretion.
- Media Creative Aptitude Test reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Test in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the event is not capable of being conducted as specified in these terms and conditions or the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Test organizer that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the Test.
- In relation to the Test, the complete name of the Scholarship winners may be published by Media Creative Aptitude Test and applicnts will grant Media & Entertainment Skills Council & Media Creative Aptitude Test a non-exclusive license to use and publish their entry in any media for the purpose of announcing the winner.
- Media Creative Aptitude Test shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Law and Information Technology Act or any other applicable law.